Terms of Service
- You must be at least 21 years old and you must have a valid motorcycle class driver's license as well as a major credit card.
- Rental rates include Unlimited miles,no hourly charges and use of vehicle for a 24 hour period.
- Every client will receive orientation to the motorcycle that covers all aspects of safe motorcycle operation, the clients' maintenance responsibilities, local and state laws.
- MotorcycleAlbania will provide storage for client luggage, airline tickets, and other valuables free of charge, at any time.
- Fuel costs are client's responsibility. MotorcycleAlbania claims no responsibility for motorcycle fuel consumption and mileage.
- Helmets can be provided with all motorcycle rentals and all tours at extra cost. Clients are encouraged to bring their own helmets for comfort and style. In addition, helmets may be purchased at many of MotorcycleAlbania rental stations. Helmets are required by law.
- One additional driver is permitted at no extra charge. The minimum age for an additional driver is 21 and a valid motorcycle license is required.
- The customer is responsible for checking engine oil levels at each refueling and reporting mechanical failures immediately. Instructions and procedures for maintenance expense reimbursement are provided at pick-up. Customers may be held responsible for mechanical damage due to negligence in motorcycle operation or failure to provide normal maintenance.
- A security deposit of €1000 - €2000 will be taken at pick-up. Security deposit must be processed via valid credit card.
- A rental day is 24 hours. A fee of €20/hour may apply for vehicles returned late.
- All confirmed rental reservations are non-refundable, unless specified under that of the Reservation Cancellation Protection guidelines (see below). No refunds on early returns.
- MotorcycleAlbania accepts the following methods of payment: Cash, VISA, Master Card, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB. Travelers Cheques are not accepted for security deposit.
- A €1,000 EUR deposit is required at the time of booking, with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to the arrival date for the tour. By signing the Credit Card Authorization form you give MotorcycleAlbania permission to charge your card 30 days prior tour start. If, in case of payment by wire transfer, the total balance is not received 30 days before tour start, MotorcycleAlbania reserves the right to cancel the Guided Tour reservation and charge a cancellation fee.
- Every participant in an MotorcycleAlbania Tour is required to accept and sign a Tour Agreement and Liability Release Waiver before the Guided Tour begins. MotorcycleAlbania cannot accept a tour participant without these signed forms. Our agents can provide a copy of these forms upon request.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to departure may be subject to a €1,000 per booked Motorcycle cancellation fee. This Cancellation Fee may be applied to a future tour booking anytime within an eighteen (18) month period following the original Tour start date. Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to departure will be subject to the following forfeit of tour cost:
30 - 15 Day Cancellation Notice: 30% of Total Booking Amount
15 or Less Day Cancellation Notice: 50% of Total Booking Amount
No Show: 100% of Total Booking Amount
All Cancellation Fees will be charged to the credit card on file.
- In the rare event of a tour cancellation, MotorcycleAlbania will notify all tour participants immediately. MotorcycleAlbania will either offer the tour as a Self-Drive Tour (bike rental & hotel package) or will offer to operate the tour if all booked customers agree to a supplement charge. If customers do not accept to pay the supplement, MotorcycleAlbania will refund their payment in full, which will constitute the full settlement. MotorcycleAlbania is not liable for any additional costs or losses incurred by the tour participant due to MotorcycleAlbania's cancellation of tour due to lack of participation. This includes, but is not limited to the cost of pre-paid airline tickets, hotel reservations or automobile rentals. Situations may arise which will make it necessary for us to cancel, advance or postpone a scheduled tour, change itineraries or make substitutions regarding hotels, cities, tour guides and other travel arrangements. In that event, we do not assume responsibility or liability for any resulting losses, expenses or inconvenience. Your full tour price will be refunded if the tour is cancelled prior to scheduled tour start date.
- If the tour participant does not comply with traffic laws or the requirements for group travel, MotorcycleAlbania may cancel the contract and the rental motorcycle will be secured.
- Your Tour Guides are there to assist you while on tour and will do their best to ensure that every participant gets the most out of your MotorcycleAlbania tour experience. It is extremely important for all riders to listen carefully to the Tour Guide's safety and travel instructions each morning to help ensure the best possible group riding conditions. Should you desire to travel independent of the group for any length of time, the Tour Guides can assist you in planning a suitable route.
- Tours operate on a seasonal basis and where seasonal variances and/or weather conditions cause changes in the tour routing and accommodations the itinerary will be adjusted accordingly, with alternate hotels, restaurants and roads being selected.
- MotorcycleAlbania strives to schedule its tours at a time of the year when the weather in the touring area is typically pleasant for motorcycling. Many tours pass through areas where weather conditions can change very rapidly. MotorcycleAlbania cannot be held liable for unpleasant and unsuitable weather conditions, and no refunds shall be granted for such conditions.
- All Theft and Damage Waivers and Supplemental Liability Insurance options are subject to the express terms and conditions of the rental contract and do not include coverage for injury, personal property, or damage as the result of negligence such as illegal use or use of rental while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. A Police Report is required for all damages or accidents. All damages to rented motorcycle without a police report will be considered to be at the fault of the Renter.
- MotorcycleAlbania recommends that you take out adequate travel, health and accident insurance as well as Trip Cancellation Insurance. MotorcycleAlbania currently offers Theft and Damage Waivers, as well as Supplemental Liability Insurance.
- If you wish to pick-up/drop-off your bike at a location other than scheduled by MotorcycleAlbania a custom pick-up charge may be incurred.
- Fuel and oil costs are included on all Guided Tour riding days.
INSURANCE AND PROTECTION PLANS
- Security Deposit will not be required for the rental of motorcycles.
- 3rd Party Liability insurance protects renter against claims made by a third party for bodily injury and/or property damage sustained as a result of an accident. Renter supplemental Liability Insurance Benefit is €300,000.
- Basic Insurance
- International Insurance required to travel outside of Albania, will be included with your rental price.
- Roadside Assistance Roadside Assistance Coverage provides towing and roadside assistance by an MotorcycleAlbania approved vendor if your motorcycle becomes inoperable. The benefits include emergency road service towing (within 100 km of occurrence) emergency fuel delivery (up to 10 litres) and jump start services. In purchasing the Roadside Assistance Coverage, we will waive the cost of any approved tow or road side assistance service up to the amount of €500/EUR per incident.
- Blu Insurance
- Damage / Theft / Vandalism Comprehensive insurance covers you for accidental damage, collision or crash, severe weather, theft, vandalism or malicious acts.
- Motorcycle Replacement A new motorcycle will be provided in case of an accident or on the rare occasion of major breakdown.
- Reservation Cancellation Protection By purchasing Reservation Cancellation Protection (RCP), you're entitled to cancel your reservation and receive a refund for the following cases: 1. Sudden severe medical condition suffered by customer that prevents travel (certified medical doctor's notice is required). 2. Pregnancy of customer (Doctor's notice is required). 3.Death of customer, or immediate family member of customer (Spouse, Child, Brother,Sister, or Parent). 4. Unexpected draft or deployment of customer to armed forces(verification required. Your claim must be received by MotorcycleAlbania 72 hours before the scheduled pickup time.
We may send to you marketing emails with information about MotorcycleAlbania deals, destination and product news, new tours etc., and other special promotions that we believe that you will find valuable, interesting or informative. If you are no longer interested in receiving future email marketing communications from MotorcycleAlbania, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions and link included in each email marketing message we send.